Kaka [Merged]

This Kaka thread seems far to quite tonight? I guess the majority of people including me dont really believe we have gone back in for him?

Griffin said:
This Kaka thread seems far to quite tonight? I guess the majority of people including me dont really believe we have gone back in for him?

Yep, ssn saying that he will only leave milan for madrid

like ive said previously we have plenty of time on our hands to get the kakas of this world for now im happy in what is progressing at our club,barry is an excellent start and shows the intent of hughes in the transfer window to get quality players in.

dont get me wrong if we had a serious chance of getting kaka in then brilliant but i just don't think it is time for us to have the likes of kaka just yet.

I know im new to the forum but i have been reading it for several months, after Ajays post this morning i was expecting we would have heard about this in the media by now (Or is this City conducting there business better now?) My reasoning behind this is Ajay has been very careful about naming names regarding possable transfers, stating that he would only do so when his contacts said it was ok to do so? obviously his contacts wanted us to know we were back in for Kaka? Sorry im not having a dig at Ajay, but if this is true then City must believe they have a good chance of getting him this time or why risk humiliation again like in January?

Griffin said:
I know im new to the forum but i have been reading it for several months, after Ajays post this morning i was expecting we would have heard about this in the media by now (Or is this City conducting there business better now?) My reasoning behind this is Ajay has been very careful about naming names regarding possable transfers, stating that he would only do so when his contacts said it was ok to do so? obviously his contacts wanted us to know we were back in for Kaka? Sorry im not having a dig at Ajay, but if this is true then City must believe they have a good chance of getting him this time or why risk humiliation again like in January?

Or maybe Ajay's contact isn't as solid as Ajay thinks. (And I won't mention the other option)

Ajay may be ITK..... News starting to leak out?

City keen on Kaka again

By PA Sport staff

Manchester City are thought to be ready to hijack Real Madrid's move for AC Milan playmaker Kaka in a twist that may see Cristiano Ronaldo switch to the Bernabeu.

Madrid had looked certain to tie up Kaka's signature in a GBP56.2million move as Milan seek to solve their cash crisis.

But City could offer almost GBP90million after Blues chief executive Garry Cook reportedly revived the deal that almost brought Kaka to Eastlands in January.

The transfer fell through, much to City's embarrassment, and led to Cook accusing Milan in the media of "bottling it".

Yet Cook and Milan counterpart Adriano Galliani have remained in close contact and City's billionaire owners see Kaka as the showpiece signing that could revolutionise them from Barclays English Premier League also-rans into one of the biggest clubs in the world.

A fee of around GBP90million is now thought to be in the offing as Milan bid to avert a financial crisis.

Galliani revealed the extent of the club's problems when he said: "Even a great heart must confront the situation and make choices. Milan can not go on losing €70 million year."

Madrid's apparently doomed bid to sign Kaka may see them switch their sights on securing Ronaldo's signature as soon as possible.

The new Real president, Florentino Perez, has made clear his intention to sign the Manchester United ace.

"What I want is for many of the best players in the world to play with us, Cristiano would be one of them," he said.

"I'm going to work so that Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo can be with Real Madrid.

"It would be very good if great players were at Real Madrid this season. Cristiano would be one of them."

Perez, who returned to Madrid on Monday, is believed to be studying a pre-contract agreement made between the club and Ronaldo last season and that could lead to the 24-year-old joining the Spanish giants for close to GBP75million.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.id.msn.com/football/features/transferrumours/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3358378" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.id.msn.com/football/featu ... id=3358378</a>

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Ajay said:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

Ajay, would milan deal with us after sir garry called them bottlers or have our owners sorted them out

Berlusconi and Galliani are driven by money-if a club offers £90 million they are going to try to push Kaka our way,they have already said they need the money and an extra £30 million buys 2 top class players for there ageing squad.They have dropped a bollock big time back in january.All this shit about Kaka not wanting to come is crap-the player would have said no way before it became public.

Have you seen the change in attitude with Berlusconi now the seasons over and the fans cant demonstrate between games?And why the fuck would they sell to Madrid who potentially they could play against in the champions league?

Perhaps its wishfull thinking on my behalf but City are going up in peoples expectations in the media at the moment-is this the ADUG at work as Ajay said it would be?

Ajay fella,come on give us some updates-your too quiet mate and that makes me suspicious

flb said:
Ajay fella,come on give us some updates-your too quiet mate and that makes me suspicious

Hes currently undercover bugging Mansour's palaces :O)

Milan are absolute cowboys the way they handle themselves and Cooke no doubt got pissed off with their messing around in January. If they do sell Kaka & Pato then they can rebuild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.