Kaka [Merged]

ono said:
bobmcfc said:
not my fault! said:
Thinking about this... Kaka is with Robinho with the national squad, yes? They are very close friends and speak on a regular basis, yes? I think part of the Robinho deal was that Kaka was coming, he was told this and agreed to move. As we know the deal went tits up and Robinho did a runner... Coincidence? Maybe. Then after a chat and being told everything was ok he came back, yes? Maybe he was told Kaka was still coming? Maybe his still is? We know for sure that to much was done in Jan to just walk away, we had a plan and I doubt we will just let Real/Milan/Chelski scupper that plan.
Will we sign Kaka? I dont know but I do know Robinho was not happy at Real, who is Kaka going to ask for advice on Real? Yep Robinho and will he give the club praise? I highly doubt it seen as he couldnt get away quick enough, so... This makes me think that Robinho will be doing his best to "tap" up Kaka and be trying to persuade him NOT to join Real Madrid but instead join him at City!

i said exactly this yesterday
As did i.

as did i not but it makes sense

not my fault! said:
ono said:
bobmcfc said:
not my fault! said:
Thinking about this... Kaka is with Robinho with the national squad, yes? They are very close friends and speak on a regular basis, yes? I think part of the Robinho deal was that Kaka was coming, he was told this and agreed to move. As we know the deal went tits up and Robinho did a runner... Coincidence? Maybe. Then after a chat and being told everything was ok he came back, yes? Maybe he was told Kaka was still coming? Maybe his still is? We know for sure that to much was done in Jan to just walk away, we had a plan and I doubt we will just let Real/Milan/Chelski scupper that plan.
Will we sign Kaka? I dont know but I do know Robinho was not happy at Real, who is Kaka going to ask for advice on Real? Yep Robinho and will he give the club praise? I highly doubt it seen as he couldnt get away quick enough, so... This makes me think that Robinho will be doing his best to "tap" up Kaka and be trying to persuade him NOT to join Real Madrid but instead join him at City!

i said exactly this yesterday
As did i.

Oh right... Does that make you both ITK then as you knew what I was going to post? Spooky eh ;-)
This "done deal" with Real is far from done in my eyes regardless of what the Monk says... He is paid to spout crap like that by the club who pay his wages. Of course he going to say "it's signed", if it was though why wait until Monday to announce it? Doesnt make any sense to me?
This will not be sorted quickly and if it is then it has our name on it, I'm sure of that. I'm am still convinced Real are doing this to help us by keeping us out the press and taking all the flack themselves, but what I cant work out is what are we giving them in return?
Ched Evens on loan maybe!!!

djelanomcfc said:
Kaka has just been seen waving a man city shirt outside his hotel in Brazil. Make of it what you will.

and i produce man city shirts out of my nose

"Gaffer, he said YES!"

robbie_kaka-1.jpg

not my fault! said:
Will we sign Kaka? I dont know but I do know Robinho was not happy at Real, who is Kaka going to ask for advice on Real? Yep Robinho and will he give the club praise? I highly doubt it seen as he couldnt get away quick enough, so

On that basis we had better hope that Jo can't speak English well enough to persuade Lescott not to come and hope that Kaka isn't going to be asking advice on City from Jo or Elano.

PhuketBlue said:
not my fault! said:
Will we sign Kaka? I dont know but I do know Robinho was not happy at Real, who is Kaka going to ask for advice on Real? Yep Robinho and will he give the club praise? I highly doubt it seen as he couldnt get away quick enough, so

On that basis we had better hope that Jo can't speak English well enough to persuade Lescott not to come and hope that Kaka isn't going to be asking advice on City from Jo or Elano.

As your user name says... Phuket! He will listen to Robinho first. Yeh they are Brazilian but so are my nuts.

Burlasconi on channel 4 football now saying Kaka may not leave-and then says who would he replace him with-robinho,no and would be hard to get eto'o-on top of stories about the red shits going for robbo-are these veiled threats or what?

flb said:
Burlasconi on channel 4 football now saying Kaka may not leave-and then says who would he replace him with-robinho,no and would be hard to get eto'o-on top of stories about the red shits going for robbo-are these veiled threats or what?

What the fuck are you trying to say here mate..... english please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.