Kaka [Merged]

southstand117 said:
not my fault! said:
Ched Evens on loan maybe!!!

I know for a fact that Cardiff are really interested in loaning him though!
Maybe this is them thanking us for taking Robinho off there hands?

Tiny bit of humour ment in there mate!

Nah Cardiff really are after Evans!!!

Oh the second line... That was meant in regards to someone else asking why Real would do us any favours!

flb said:
Burlasconi on channel 4 football now saying Kaka may not leave-and then says who would he replace him with-robinho,no and would be hard to get eto'o-on top of stories about the red shits going for robbo-are these veiled threats or what?

dear flb
congratulations on giving me rohypnol, bending me over and fuckin me up the arse violently
love the english language

easy tiger-daily mail saying ushited after robinho and milan president mentions robbo in gazzetto dello sport-looks like we are winding these twats up with us going after there players.

by the way the half wit on citymancs is still insisting that kaka and villa are both coming !

flb said:
Burlasconi on channel 4 football now saying Kaka may not leave-and then says who would he replace him with-robinho,no and would be hard to get eto'o-on top of stories about the red shits going for robbo-are these veiled threats or what?

Berlosconi is a pathalogical liar - you can take anything he says with a pinch of salt. He is talking to the electorate ahead of the Euro elections - as soon as they are over he will be packing Kaka off to the highest bidder.

Wonder what we'd do if the deal was kaka and £50m for Robbie? Personally I wouldn't do business with Milan - full stop.

flb said:
its a fuckin conundrum this forum,has anybody any idea who the fuck we are after,i say fuck it and start with vassell and co
isnt it a good thing that nobody has a clue?
then all of a sudden BOOOOOOOMMMMM sky sports breaking news man city sign xxxxxx xxxxx !
more professional these days instead of info leaking out left right and centre.
we will know soon enough, bloody hell weve waited long enough for it !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.