Kaka [Merged]

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Ajay said:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.
Oh great, how am I to get any work done today now!

Kaka said himself he joing madrid and is very happy...and we dont have any chance of geting him...plus we dont need him we got Stevie Ireland who will be better than Kaka..

I love Steven Ireland, but he will never be better than Kaka. If we can tempt him, buy him.

Ajay said:
It is very similar.

Whilst I'm sure we would chuck our huge hat into the ring again, it doesn't make any sense for the deal to be "very similar" to last time.

Once a fee is agreed by AC, they become pretty much ambivalent as to where the player goes. Indeed, given the Champions League factor, I believe that they would PREFER him to go to City. Therefore why would City bid c.£35m higher than the next bidder? This isn't a sealed bid auction. An asking price has been set and can now be met by a number of parties. Perhaps, Kaka's personal deal could be sweetened even further from the one that we would have proposed in January but I simply don't believe that we would pay £91m for a player that may go elsewhere for £56m.

Remember this isnt a case like Ronaldinho where we agreed a higher price with Barca but AC said we will only pay a much lower amount and the player said, effectively, "its irrelevant what City will pay, I'm not going." In that case Barca had no choice but to accept the lower amount.

projectriver said:
Ajay said:
It is very similar.

Whilst I'm sure we would chuck our huge hat into the ring again, it doesn't make any sense for the deal to be "very similar" to last time.

Once a fee is agreed by AC, they become pretty much ambivalent as to where the player goes. Indeed, given the Champions League factor, I believe that they would PREFER him to go to City. Therefore why would City bid c.£35m higher than the next bidder? This isn't a sealed bid auction. An asking price has been set and can now be met by a number of parties. Perhaps, Kaka's personal deal could be sweetened even further from the one that we would have proposed in January but I simply don't believe that we would pay £91m for a player that may go elsewhere for £56m.

Remember this isnt a case like Ronaldinho where we agreed a higher price with Barca but AC said we will only pay a much lower amount and the player said, effectively, "its irrelevant what City will pay, I'm not going." In that case Barca had no choice but to accept the lower amount.

you could use the David Villa arguement here

Kaka leave AC as AC need the money ..... he sign's for us an AC get the best return and he helps out the club he loves

Not the strongest arguement ....... If we have bid for him let hope Robbie is talking the talk in Brazil

Galliani quoted on ssn as saying "kaka goes to real or stays at milan, that is his wish"

Lmao. "The silence is deafening"! That's because we aren't bidding for him, end of story. He doesn't want to come here and he doesn't care about the cash or Milan. He wants to play for Madrid but not look like the bad guy to Milan fans for leaving.

Please . . . LET. IT. GO.

Ajay said:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

Wha do you mean by "put the boot in"..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.