Kaka [Merged]

Re: Kaka - A theory.

G10_Belgique said:
Maybe there's nobody really in to buy Kaka other than Perez of Real.

Chelsea denied making an offer, and I thought I read they cleared 50million for the summer transfers; to then bid 65m for Kaka? They have nothing to do with the whole thing I think.

The media got it all wrong. Galiani was quoted saying last week that there were two big offers for both Kaka and Pato from two different clubs. Real were after Kaka and Chelsea were going for Pato.

So there is a real offer from chelsea to Pato (not kaka).....

Spot on. If we bid 100M in Jan, and RM are offering 56M, it's hard to see us not going back with another offer now. As someone mentioned previously, our owner likes to get his way.

To add to the conspiracy theory, I know we're officially saying challenge for top 6 this year, I think the likelihood is our management is really thinking about top 4, but, maybe there is another thing on our owner's mind. A scenario I haven't seen mentioned on here, is that maybe the plan is to put together a squad that can actually challenge for the title this year. Obviously it's difficult to do this (maybe crazy to even suggest it), but instead of 3 or 4 top-class players, maybe we're looking at 7 or 8. What if the owner said to MH don't just get a couple, buy the lot, whoever you can get your hands on. Wouldn't the prospect of this be enough to lure players like Kaka, Eto, Villa, Toure, Ribery, Chilleni etc. here? We can afford it and while there are no guarantees, it certainly would give us a chance. Maybe a pipe dream, but you never know.

I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

Ajay said:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

quick ajay. run for the hills. your in for it now :P

Ajay said:
quick ajay. run for the hills. your in for it now

I am in Saudi Arabia today so intend to hide in the desert :)

haha either will work. just stay out of sight or that bullet proof vest won't be enough for some

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It's the third day of non-stop excitement and I'm already overloading... I'm not going to make it to the start of the pre-season friendlies ffs.

Ajay said:

Now it gets exciting!!!

morning Ajay, quick question - do you believe the bid to be of similar size to the one we made in Jan and will we go public?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.