Kaka [Merged]

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Dobsy87 said:
Lmao. "The silence is deafening"! That's because we aren't bidding for him, end of story. He doesn't want to come here and he doesn't care about the cash or Milan. He wants to play for Madrid but not look like the bad guy to Milan fans for leaving.

Please . . . LET. IT. GO.

Agreed, would much rather him watch from a distance as City become a european force and realise what a cock he was looking down us. Perhaps we turn them over in champs league final in 3-4 years time would be a nice little dig in the ribs for him !

If Kaka is worth £75 Million How Much is.....

Iniesta worth, with all due respect to Kaka he is playing in a league that is relatively poor at the moment and we all know what a talent he is but with iniesta he has shown that he can cut it in a challenging league.

Dont get me wrong I would love it if Kaka came here but I would love to know the valuation of Iniesta.

bobmcfc said:
Galliani quoted on ssn as saying "kaka goes to real or stays at milan, that is his wish"

He may be right but he maybe wrong............ He's not the ultimate football Guru

after all he did say in the past the Beckham would never join Madrid

Re: If Kaka is worth £75 Million How Much is.....

probably about the same when you look at it from a "these are the worlds very best players" perspective.

but no money would tempt Barcelona to part with Iniesta or Messi.

nickson71 said:
bobmcfc said:
Galliani quoted on ssn as saying "kaka goes to real or stays at milan, that is his wish"

He may be right but he maybe wrong............ He's not the ultimate football Guru

after all he did say in the past the Beckham would never join Madrid

erm, galliani is the ac milan chief exec. i think your confused with guillem balague

KAKA!

Just heard from an extremely reliable source we have gone back in for KAKA

My source has never let me down before

Even better news we have representatives on the way to meet KAKA now

Deal should be done before weekend

Re: KAKA!

theinsider said:
Just heard from an extremely reliable source we have gone back in for KAKA

My source has never let me down before

Even better news we have representatives on the way to meet KAKA now

Deal should be done before weekend

Ajay has just posted this !!

Re: KAKA!

Must be true then as your only the 5th person to say such a thing... I am in no doubt that City will go back in for him BUT I very much doubt it will happen. Nice try though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.