Kaka [Merged]

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Although it would be great seeing Kaka in a City shirt I believe that Galliano and Berlusconi are playing media games again, contradicting each other, giving out mixed signals,and do we really want to get involved with these 2 Italian Del Boys again and end up with egg on our faces, I for one hope not as I don't want to see our club being ridiculed by the press again. I hope that for once Berlusconi is true to his word and the final decision is made on monday, then we can get back to realistic targets and getting on quietly and confidently biulding the squad to challenge next season

Re: KAKA!

theinsider said:
Just heard from an extremely reliable source we have gone back in for KAKA

My source has never let me down before

Even better news we have representatives on the way to meet KAKA now

Deal should be done before weekend

This is wonderful news, thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!!! I'm soooooooo soooooo happy!!! Thank you again now fuck off!!!

It was worth trying? Being thursday i was going to anounce my arrival in a 4pm press confrence.

theinsider said:

maybe Robinho is our representative.... bolllox!!!!!!!!!

coops said:
Where is Ajay's post regarding Kaka??

Is it a PM??

I have just copied and pasted it fromthe kaka theory thread !!

Ajay wrote:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere
, but that is just my opinion.

well seen as though Brazil have refused him permission to leave their training camp and Berlusconi has said decision made on monday i'd say you are talking shit!

bluebean said:
cooky's_overbite said:
theinsider said:

Ajay has just posted this !!

and where exactly has Ajay posted this?

I have just copied and pasted this from the Kaka theory thread !!

Ajay wrote:
I hate to say this and have put my bullet proof vest on, we have re-entered the battle - I did say to someone only yesterday that we have not put our hand in but we have put the boot in!

We have made a strong offer every aspect of the deal from transfer fee, personal terms and image rights....

Now it gets exciting!!!

Personally I believe we can spend the money better elsewhere, but that is just my opinion.

Griffin said:
It was worth trying? Being thursday i was going to anounce my arrival in a 4pm press confrence.

Shhhhh dont think anyone else noticed so you will be ok.... Just keep it on the low ;-) Welcome

does he actually think people will believe him???

how thick can you get.........

istockphoto_8573317-fool-businessman-eating-keyboard.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.