Kaka [Merged]

Is the Kaka thing just a product of WUMs?

In the last day theres been about 3 or 4 people posting about kaka. Ajay, toffeesforme and some other guy who is definately a wum doing it today!

The way that everything is so quiet on the kaka front at the club is what makes me think something could be happening, remember last time the iceman (GC) was chasing him everything was kept secret until Silvio decided to take it to the press, could he be doing it again?

I think i'm just clutching at straws to be honest although I did see this picture of the iceman in Brazil yesterday near where Kaka is staying:-

SoldierCamouflage.jpg

Re: KAKA!

Griffin said:
It was worth trying? Being thursday i was going to anounce my arrival in a 4pm press confrence.

I was told that I was going to feature in 90% of the press conference and now I hear this! I'm fuming here!

Re: Kaka - A theory.

I could see sense in us messing about with this deal even if we didnt want Kaka or new he wouldnt come to us, the longer we delay the movement of big money the stronger position we are in to do our own dealings, after all if AC recieve £55-£75m they are going to be expected to go out and spend it and I could see it affecting some of our targets indirectly.

Who knows eh ? but I do like a good conspiracy lol

Re: Is the Kaka thing just a product of WUMs?

Ajay, if your around could you all please enlighten us on the current situation with everyone please? Make a new thread.. a sticky perhaps?

Re: If Kaka is worth £75 Million How Much is.....

£120 million!
I think Iniesta is a better player than Kaka by a mile.

Re: KAKA!

Thats it !!! Iv had enough now... I want my own reliable source, where will i get one from ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.