Kaka [Merged]

Re: KAKA!

not my fault! said:
Thinking about this:
AC and Real spread the word that Real are about to sign Kaka, but in reality this is what's happening (my theory of course & complete bollocks like the OP).
* AC are really going to keep Kaka but sell Pato to us
* Real are in on this and are using the Kaka link to try and sort the Tranny deal out on the QT
* Kaka then does what he did in Jan and everyone in Italy is happy
* Real get who they wanted & City sign a cracking player in a deal that went un-noticed
* City then by someone from Real to give them some of there Tranny fee back.
All very cloak and dagger but nothing suprises me any more and I do love a good made up story.
Are you Dan Brown?

Re: KAKA

Rag, and why the fuck didn't you post this under one of the many threads that exist already - starting to get pissed off.

Rammyblues said:
Rag, and why the fuck didn't you post this under one of the many threads that exist already - starting to get pissed off.

1 little indian, 2 little indians, 3 little indians.... *deep breath* 4 little indians.... Come on Rammy join in It'll work I promise.

HES GONE A DEAL FOR HIS FAMILY HIS BROTHER WHOS A CENTRE HALF HAS BEEN SIGNED TO .HIS DAD GETS TEN MILLION IN THE DEAL ASWELL DONT BELIEVE ME THEN IF YOU DONT WANT YUO WILL FIND OUT LATER ITS JUST BEEN ON SETANTA SPORTS NEWS

little indian, 2 little indians, 3 little indians.... *deep breath* 4 little indians.... Come on Rammy join in It'll work I promise.

Cheers mate, I need to get a chill out pill. But it is starting to drive me mad, exciting to see us being linked with every man and his dog, but trying to keep up on here with news is almost impossible with all the different threads on the same topic, 9,10, 11, 12, ...........................

casebian said:
HES GONE A DEAL FOR HIS FAMILY HIS BROTHER WHOS A CENTRE HALF HAS BEEN SIGNED TO .HIS DAD GETS TEN MILLION IN THE DEAL ASWELL DONT BELIEVE ME THEN IF YOU DONT WANT YUO WILL FIND OUT LATER ITS JUST BEEN ON SETANTA SPORTS NEWS

No need to SHOUT young man.... Nearly lunch time for you eh, nothing else to do in your IT class?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.