Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

PaleBlue said:
jay_mcfc said:
Here's the message she sent, now bear in mind this was to ME and never intended to be put on bluemoon. We were good friends for a couple of years and about 18 months ago she moved from Manchester to Dubai where she's earning astronomical amounts of money. She lived next door to my best friends in Castlefield and was going out with a mate of mine. She's a very attractive girl and gets invited to all the glitzy party's in Dubai. She's South African and making a damn good living for herself...now ask yourselves one question....why would she lie?

'Hey! Kaka is a real sweetie...only a young kid! Was really funny speaking to him, as him about City, he said never, if he ever moved to the Uk it would be only for Chelsea he said! And thats straigh from the horses mouth!
Got to meet Beckham, which was very lucky, as he hardly spoke to anyone, especially to girls, as I was told later by another player, he would be in much trouble for speaking or being photographed with a girl next to him! Looks like Victory has got the last laugh hey! Maldini and Nesta are crazy bunch, cant believe they are really old, the whole team was having shots and smoking, so diffrent from the English players!'

The full quote makes it very believeable - shame but it was always a long shot whilst were fighting relegation!
haha, looks made up to me, your just playin of other stuff to make the kaka bit more believable. Everyone know about the beckhams problems so you workin it in their doesnt really prove its real, end of the day if its true shed sell the story to press, i just find it unlikely that KAKA, a player who has probably been asked about his futue by the press 100000 times and always stayed loyal to milan, would tell a stranger, who could be a paparazi undercover, that he woulfd go chelsea

KaKa Blue said:
The full quote makes it very believeable - shame but it was always a long shot whilst were fighting relegation!
haha, looks made up to me, your just playin of other stuff to make the kaka bit more believable. Everyone know about the beckhams problems so you workin it in their doesnt really prove its real, end of the day if its true shed sell the story to press, i just find it unlikely that KAKA, a player who has probably been asked about his futue by the press 100000 times and always stayed loyal to milan, would tell a stranger, who could be a paparazi undercover, that he woulfd go chelsea[/quote]

Lad it's on my facebook wall, quiet Riot, Tom, Philbo, Matty can all verify. Why get so worked up about it? Tell me, what do I or the girl have to gain by telling this story?

jay_mcfc said:
Here's the message she sent, now bear in mind this was to ME and never intended to be put on bluemoon. We were good friends for a couple of years and about 18 months ago she moved from Manchester to Dubai where she's earning astronomical amounts of money. She lived next door to my best friends in Castlefield and was going out with a mate of mine. She's a very attractive girl and gets invited to all the glitzy party's in Dubai. She's South African and making a damn good living for herself...now ask yourselves one question....why would she lie?

'Hey! Kaka is a real sweetie...only a young kid! Was really funny speaking to him, as him about City, he said never, if he ever moved to the Uk it would be only for Chelsea he said! And thats straigh from the horses mouth!
Got to meet Beckham, which was very lucky, as he hardly spoke to anyone, especially to girls, as I was told later by another player, he would be in much trouble for speaking or being photographed with a girl next to him! Looks like Victory has got the last laugh hey! Maldini and Nesta are crazy bunch, cant believe they are really old, the whole team was having shots and smoking, so diffrent from the English players!'

what a pile of shit.if anybody believes this shit they must be feckin stupid.as if a world superstar is gonna tell a complete stranger what is future holds.this must be the best cock an bull storey i have ever read.thanks for the laugh.

bluemoon201164 said:
what a pile of shit.if anybody believes this shit they must be feckin stupid.as if a world superstar is gonna tell a complete stranger what is future holds.this must be the best cock an bull storey i have ever read.thanks for the laugh.

We can always arrange a fight if it's so funny?

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:

ding ding round1 ha ha ha.

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:

bit far fetched mate can under stand why your pissed off i just guess people dont no what to belive anymore.

bluemoon201164 said:

Haha quality reply. I was expecting to come on here tomorrow and this thread being 30 pages long with people moaning...scottyboi take note...as if I'm pissed off. You clowns can believe what you want but the paranoia levels of this board and it's members cannot be good for everyone's health and society in general.

scottyboi said:
jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:

bit far fetched mate can under stand why your pissed off i just guess people dont no what to belive anymore.

they should send the script to feckin hollywood.

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:

Haha quality reply. I was expecting to come on here tomorrow and this thread being 30 pages long with people moaning...scottyboi take note...as if I'm pissed off. You clowns can believe what you want but the paranoia levels of this board and it's members cannot be good for everyone's health and society in general.

so what does that mean you telling the truth or lying :S lol

bluemoon201164 said:
they should send the script to feckin hollywood.

And then you went and ruined it. Trust me, if she's lying then she should be writing movies as her imagination is running wild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.