Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:
they should send the script to feckin hollywood.

And then you went and ruined it. Trust me, if she's lying then she should be writing movies as her imagination is running wild.

fit burd working in dubai at a party full of footballers........ would not be that hard to get some info did you tell her to take one for the team? lmao

scottyboi said:
so what does that mean you telling the truth or lying :S lol

What do you want a fucking lie detector test? I consider people that deliberately lie to try to wind up city fans about transfers as a little bit pathetic but find the act of taking it all so seriously that the people who tell all feel like they can't post anymore even more pathetic. I'm telling the truth and so is the girl but really, does it matter? You believe it fine, if not fine. Win-win as far as I can see, nobody has died!

jay_mcfc said:
scottyboi said:
so what does that mean you telling the truth or lying :S lol

What do you want a fucking lie detector test? I consider people that deliberately lie to try to wind up city fans about transfers as a little bit pathetic but find the act of taking it all so seriously that the people who tell all feel like they can't post anymore even more pathetic. I'm telling the truth and so is the girl but really, does it matter? You believe it fine, if not fine. Win-win as far as I can see, nobody has died!

you must be tired mate.... im not arsed what is true anymore just want us to play football again.

jay_mcfc said:
Tired? A little I suppose. Is that a proposal of sorts?

well im tired up at 7 and have got to put a gate on in fallowfield :@ so im going to go. City must be the most confusing club ever made. good night

Night night Scottyboi...don't think of me in your dreams.

Gstar you following me again? Where's Billy? I think I see him in the bushes outside.

jay_mcfc said:
Night night Scottyboi...don't think of me in your dreams.

Gstar you following me again? Where's Billy? I think I see him in the bushes outside.

Think you're paranoid, and completely missed the point of my post. I was simply saying its a shame if Kaka was limiting himself to only playing for one Premier League club.

Or can i not post in any threads you've contributed?

And who's Billy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.