KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

OrigamiNinja said:
Id guess that this is bollox but in a way im not that bothered if it is true, he is only going United if Tranny is leaving and I dont think Kaka is as good as Tranny at the moment.

Tranny is a player proven in the prem and kaka isn't. If the rags sold tranny and replaced him with kaka I'd be chuffed as fuck to be honest

Well it looks like the madness called the Summer Transfer Window has started

For me the real significance here is the sheer quality of player the RAGS sign, Kaka, if true, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez. So why are we messing around, to get into the top 4 their is only one route have a squad of 11 first class real world class players with top quality decent back ups.

This is what we need to do sign world class players, now. I am still waiting to see if MH understands this or if he will continue to build a super Blackburn hard working 5th or 6th place side that will occassionally win the Carling Cup or maybe a rare FA Cup, but never the Premiership League nor Champions League.

nickson71 said:

No, no. You ever seen a video of a hurricane coming towards where the people are? They can see what it's going to do, and can feel the effects of it, but it isn't there yet. And there's nothing that can stop it.

Thats what this is.

what date does the transfer window officially open, i might go and live on a hippy comune in india till it shuts again, i cant handle the stress!

Bluemoon115 said:
nickson71 said:

No, no. You ever seen a video of a hurricane coming towards where the people are? They can see what it's going to do, and can feel the effects of it, but it isn't there yet. And there's nothing that can stop it.

Thats what this is.

Well that sound like it could well be very interesting

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY NAMES KAKA IM GOING TO UNITED AND I WANT 160K WAGES BUT UTD ARE UP THE SHITTER AND CANT EVEN AFFORD THE 70 MILLION PRICE TAG NEVERMIND MY WAGES.

citoeast said:
For me the real significance here is the sheer quality of player the RAGS sign, Kaka, if true, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez. So why are we messing around, to get into the top 4 their is only one route have a squad of 11 first class real world class players with top quality decent back ups.

This is what we need to do sign world class players, now. I am still waiting to see if MH understands this or if he will continue to build a super Blackburn hard working 5th or 6th place side that will occassionally win the Carling Cup or maybe a rare FA Cup, but never the Premiership League nor Champions League.
We bought Robinho, and bid for Kaka so what are you talking about?

It's nothing to do with the manager but a question of persuading clubs to sell their best players, and persuading the world's best players to drop out of the Champions League

I'd rather get to the to 4 position through general team strengthening, and then we can target the best

This must rank as good as MH leaving the club today and the ex Chelsea manager taking over.

Kaka would not join the rags or any other Prem club for at least 2 years .The key in this case United are over £600 million in debt and have to pay £1.123 billion back within 9 years..in short they lost £46 million last year mainly due to the interest even though they get 75,000 more or less every home game.The must be owned by the most unprofessional owners in UK football...and to trade when on the brink is close to being illegal . They will have to move on Ronaldo and i would have thought his value has fallen to maybe £62 million.
Its known City would pay £100 million ..and no club in their right mind would sell on a shortfall of £35 million.
They are eating humble pie not being able to buy Tevez who must be a maybe for us to replace Robbie on 76 mins by MH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.