KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

and United will not be getting Kaka

im proper gutted

gutted that so many people on here are bothered about a player going to the rags. so fucking what !
all im bothered about is city, not our poor relations, get a grip ffs......

There's no way this is happening and as someone said its a wind up. I wouldn't be overly arsed if he did join them as I still have my doubts as to whether he's suited to the prem

Could well be another veron IMO

Haha.

I don't know who Bill knows, but if he's hearing the same things then either we both attend the same public toilets or all lines coming out of the club are the same :-)

Theo555 said:
lee-mcfc said:
is it FUCK you idiot

Was that for me? You were either being incredibly ironic or a complete dick...

If you were being ironic then very funny
If you were not then give me the evidence that they are signing him
I would think it's aimed at Biglebowski the thread starter,it usually is.

Bluemoon115 said:
Haha.

I don't know who Bill knows, but if he's hearing the same things then either we both attend the same public toilets or all lines coming out of the club are the same :-)

Well without this sounding too 'George Michael-esque' I hope your toilet experiences are right ! ha ha

Like many peolpe on here I have been going a long time (28 years season ticket holder) and I cant wait for the good times. I just hope the next 3/4 months is what we all want

[/quote]

Haha, I hear so much rubbish it was unbelievable. But then I was told the following (well' I've paraphrased it), which was interesting.

In life, you have perceptions and make assumptions, and this is true when supporting a club, especially one like City (who in the past, have been fairly "unpredictable), so we think we have a scope for it all.

This summer, change your perceptions and ignore your assumptions, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride, because the journey we are about to embark on is one no club has ever even dared to dream about.[/quote]

How many times have we heard something similar to that? So far it has got us the likes of Craig Bellamy and a failed Kaka bid, obviously we have a long summer for the madness to unfold, but I'm not going to get too excited just yet.

Why is there 7 pages on rags transfer buisness?

Id guess that this is bollox but in a way im not that bothered if it is true, he is only going United if Tranny is leaving and I dont think Kaka is as good as Tranny at the moment.

THe only thing that differs between mine & Bills source is that he has suggested that we will have a new manager, whereas I have been told 70% that Hughes is going to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.