Kaka.....

SHUD NEVER HAVE LEFT AC!!he loved the place,meant to play there for the rest of his life,everyone could see he wasnt happy going to madrid.never said he wanted to leave.remember seeing him going for his medical and looked sooo depressed.should go back to milan and stay there

larderland said:
SHUD NEVER HAVE LEFT AC!!he loved the place,meant to play there for the rest of his life,everyone could see he wasnt happy going to madrid.never said he wanted to leave.remember seeing him going for his medical and looked sooo depressed.should go back to milan and stay there

probably dnt have the money mate.

if he goes anywhere it will be city i think, if we cud get him for 40 million then thats saved us 60 million, yes 60 million and the world couldnt laugh at us for that!

as has been said before , no more players from Brazil , we dont need the attitude or lack of desire .

jimharri said:
No thanks; he's turned us down once. If he came now, the feeling/suspicion would be that his heart wouldn't be in it. We've had one couldn't-care-less Brazilian; no more thanks.

Turned us down twice I reckon.

no more Brazilians please..mard arsed cry babies ..not good enough for the toughness of the prem...

the protest was whipped up by sky italia, the amount of people putting their big fat noses in on sky over here was totally uncalled for, whelan saying it,s daft city going for him,who do they think they are, certain managers voicing their disbelief, gordon taylor manager of the pfa saying it is wrong, his job is to look after kaka if he had arrived, not tell city who they should not be buying?but at the end of the day if one of our executives had cancelled a transfer then sold him to another club six month later for 40 million less i would be asking big questions about his compitency? milan did bottle it but the media used that honest qoute to batter one of our executives knowing all along he was right?
rickmcfc said:
I really cant believe that city fans are slagging off kaka, i believe milan bottled it, not kaka, the only thing that made this move not happen, was the mass protests outside his house, the club and training complex. I think he did want to move, stick in another bid, and lets find out!!!

mancunial said:
the protest was whipped up by sky italia, the amount of people putting their big fat noses in on sky over here was totally uncalled for, whelan saying it,s daft city going for him,who do they think they are, certain managers voicing their disbelief, gordon taylor manager of the pfa saying it is wrong, his job is to look after kaka if he had arrived, not tell city who they should not be buying?but at the end of the day if one of our executives had cancelled a transfer then sold him to another club six month later for 40 million less i would be asking big questions about his compitency? milan did bottle it but the media used that honest qoute to batter one of our executives knowing all along he was right?
rickmcfc said:
I really cant believe that city fans are slagging off kaka, i believe milan bottled it, not kaka, the only thing that made this move not happen, was the mass protests outside his house, the club and training complex. I think he did want to move, stick in another bid, and lets find out!!!

absolutely spot on mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.