Kaka.....

Does anyone really think City would go in for Kaka again after the last fiasco? The club took a PR bashing on the whole episode. Add to that Robbie and what has gone on since, there is not a chance in hell city would go back for Kaka again. I would rather try and get Torres again if we clinch 4th spot and offer Liverpool £90mill or something just as silly.

Kaka to Robbie after Brazil have won the World Cup.

"I'm going to City in July, you coming back with me?"

jrb said:
Does anyone really think City would go in for Kaka again after the last fiasco? The club took a PR bashing on the whole episode. Add to that Robbie and what has gone on since, there is not a chance in hell city would go back for Kaka again. I would rather try and get Torres again if we clinch 4th spot and offer Liverpool £90mill or something just as silly.

Kaka to Robbie, Maicon, Julio Cesar after Brazil have won the World Cup.

"I'm going to City in July, you coming back with me?"

MCC said:
bluemoon27 said:
this is the only type of brazillians i want to see at coms

3178jz6.jpg

There are plenty of Brazilians at Coms every week.

Not a hairy beaver in sight!

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm --

bluemoon27 said:
this is the only type of brazillians i want to see at coms

3178jz6.jpg

There are plenty of Brazilians at Coms every week.

Not a hairy beaver in sight!
A lot of these latin american birds are transplants.You could never be sure.Theres a lot of that kind of thing over there.

Well when Perez has his new fancy men, sorry 'galacticos' after the World Cup the whole real Madrid mid-field could be up for sale. How does this look:

Gago
Van der Vaart Kaka
??????? Tevez Bellamy

The Fixer said:
If ssn broke news tonight saying city back in for kaka this forum would be foaming like last time imo.
fucking right it would be, he is one of the best players in the world.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Before you start oh another kaka thread just listen.

Loads and loads of reports coming out that he is in a bad mental way at Real Madrid!

They say that he is on his own in the dressing room and doesnt really pal along with any of his team mates.

This morning talk sport had Guilem Balague on talking about barca and also got onto the subject of kaka. He also said that he isnt in the right state to play at the moment not just physically but mentaly.

With Ireland imo gone in the summer, dont like to say that because hes our talent but i feel he is off somewhere else, but i can see us bidding for kaka again and give him that lift he needs, and probably at a snip of what we would have paid for him before.

And dont give it the old, no more brazilians please because he is physically suited to the prem and also doesnt have the typical flamboyant brazilian player attitude.

Why would ac Milan accept madrids lower bid over ours? Kaka said no.

Some on here are in real denial about that. He made his choice, he has to live with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.