Kaka.....

..bang..like an arrow. said:
..Elano was a good player for city...cant belive we let him go.. sort of player we are missing this season...

yes but when he sulks due to someone wanting to take a penelty then doesnt shake anyones hand nor wave to the fans at the final whislte, get fucked, i dont want players like that at city. he went right down in my estimations that day.

..I dont care if a player waves to me at the end of the game..Barry can wave to me all day but he has been a totall waste this season..Anelka use to sulk..But I would have him back anytime..Last season against Hamburg in the UEFA cup at home..Elano's performace in that 1 game was sublime..And for some strange reason Hughes did'nt like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..Elano was a good player for city...cant belive we let him go.. sort of player we are missing this season...
Yeh the sort of player were missing, but a player with the attitude were well rid of! There is no chance he'd hold down a regular starting place, and can you imagine his attitude towards that especially in world cup year? We were totally right to get rid imo.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Yeh the sort of player were missing, but a player with the attitude were well rid of! There is no chance he'd hold down a regular starting place, and can you imagine his attitude towards that especially in world cup year? We were totally right to get rid imo.

I had the Elano t-shirt when he came. full of promise but quite frankly i was left disappointed. The cream will always rise to the top! he wont be mentioned in 2 yrs time when the next brazilian player takes his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.