Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

balkanno said:
de niro said:
Lol this.
It would be 5-4 every week one way or the other:)

For Schweinsteiger alone must be payed more than 100M, he plays for Bayern and has an fresh Contract till 2016.

where you get that figure? lol

We do need a player like Kaka who can play in the creative role and make things happen because when Silva is out , we fall to pieces . Buying him would do no harm to ua , it could only make us better and then we get rid of a player who really isn't with us anymore.

Wellsblue21 said:
balkanno said:
For Schweinsteiger alone must be payed more than 100M, he plays for Bayern and has an fresh Contract till 2016.

where you get that figure? lol

Im not saying his worth 100M, but in conclision buying an Player, especially from Bayern Munich, would cost more then that. Adding to that, their President (Ex-Manager) think a bit more in Transfers Things.

Only if they wanted to sell Schweinsteiger, but he just extented his Contact, till 2016, so no, i dont think so.

Jackson-ctid said:
Kaka, Pastore, Schweinstiger and Sergio Aguero, I'd be happy :)

£200m? fuck it, why not

Sounds like a plan!

Ade for Kaka... 2 birds with 1 stone. We get rid of a player we dont need and bring in a player we do need, If this is true I don't see any reason not to go for it.

We dont need Ade anyway and if Kaka is a flop he would still bring in a bit of cash if we sold him on.

since going to real he has contributed in 20 goals in 44 games with injuries in between with match fitness and a bit of form back he will be a great asset for us where as over there he is behind ozil due to his fantastic form, and not to mention a few of those 44 apps were from the bench also.

g180aj said:
since going to real he has contributed in 20 goals in 44 games with injuries in between with match fitness and a bit of form back he will be a great asset for us where as over there he is behind ozil due to his fantastic form, and not to mention a few of those 44 apps were from the bench also.
That stat is inflated, considering he plays for Real, a team hat scores for fun.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm --<br /><br />last season they scored a whooping 102 goals in league games alone. This season, they pumped in 62 already. And this does not include CL, Del Rey or any other competition.

zandvoort blue said:
If Real want Adebayor I`d take Sergio Canales in exchange, a perfect understudy to Silva.

This would be incredible. Doubt they would let him go, but i see him as one of the best young talents in europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.