Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

abu13 said:
We need to be targeting the next KaKa's of this world, we always seem to get our fingers burnt when we go for the big names who may be past thier best, admittedly not as much recently but if you think back to the Fowlers, McMannaman, Seaman type players and more recently Ade.

i think i'd sooner go for some lesser known hungrier players with thier careers in front of them.
pastore?

I think we'll end up with Kaká in the summer. Either Tevez or Adebayor will hold the key to this deal.

Do we want Kaka? I don't follow him religiously but general consensus seems that he's nothing like his usual best after his injury? Could be a very expensive flop/sicknote?

adrianr said:
Do we want Kaka? I don't follow him religiously but general consensus seems that he's nothing like his usual best after his injury? Could be a very expensive flop/sicknote?

Genius

adrianr said:

It's not true tbh, He has been outstanding for Real Madrid when he has played for them, it's just unfortunate that he hasn't played because of injury and Ozil is now preferred ahead of him.

Jackson-ctid said:
adrianr said:

It's not true tbh, He has been outstanding for Real Madrid when he has played for them, it's just unfortunate that he hasn't played because of injury and Ozil is now preferred ahead of him.

Fair enough :) Shall try and keep a better eye out for him next time.

Would rather spend the money it would take to get him on Sanchez and Subotic. A much better investment of funds for the future. TBH I don't think he would come to us especially after what happened with Robbi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.