Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Dubai Blue said:
Presumably it would be a swap + a ton of cash????

Considering the effect Kaka has had on Madrid, it shouldn't be a barrowload of cash. I expect that Ade would bring more to a Real side than Kaka has done. An' if the Spaniards think they can rip us off, they can do one!

I would take him for Ade + £15m.

Kaka is Milan bound according to authoritative reports from both Spain and Italy this morning. It looks like a pre-contract agreement deal has been negotiated giving AC Milan the advantage to take him back from July.

I doubt whether he was in Mourinho plans for next season as both his form and fitness levels are nothing like they were in 2009.

There is no chance of him coming to us IMO.

Tez Tosterone said:
Kaka is Milan bound according to authoritative reports from both Spain and Italy this morning. It looks like a pre-contract agreement deal has been negotiated giving AC Milan the advantage to take him back from July.

I doubt whether he was in Mourinho plans for next season as both his form and fitness levels are nothing like they were in 2009.

There is no chance of him coming to us IMO.
This was never in doubt for me. I always thought Milan was where he'd head if he decided the Madrid thing wasn't working out. You always go back to where you had your glory.

Would be very excited if we got him, wouldn't be gutted if we missed him.

We need to be targeting the next KaKa's of this world, we always seem to get our fingers burnt when we go for the big names who may be past thier best, admittedly not as much recently but if you think back to the Fowlers, McMannaman, Seaman type players and more recently Ade.

i think i'd sooner go for some lesser known hungrier players with thier careers in front of them.

abu13 said:
We need to be targeting the next KaKa's of this world, we always seem to get our fingers burnt when we go for the big names who may be past thier best, admittedly not as much recently but if you think back to the Fowlers, McMannaman, Seaman type players and more recently Ade.

i think i'd sooner go for some lesser known hungrier players with thier careers in front of them.

Because Balo has worked out a treat so far...

We have to stop thinking in terms of signing burnt out has-beens like Kaka, Ibrahimovic and Rooney.

We need hungry players, not bloated ones.

abu13 said:

Very much agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.