Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

Because Ozil will really want to leave Real Madrid, where he plays regularly, for Manchester City?

Most of you don't take into account whether the player would actually want to leave or not. There's more than just money at play.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Because Ozil will really want to leave Real Madrid, where he plays regularly, for Manchester City?

Most of you don't take into account whether the player would actually want to leave or not. There's more than just money at play.

Agree with this. There is no way Real would even sell Ozil. And why would he want to leave?

People turn these threads into fantasy football. And those: Adebayor swap for Luis Enrique with Newcastle....

Cmon seriously..you can't force a club to want to sign your player. And you can't force a player to accept an offer from a club either.

Who said Ozil wants to come ! Or Real wants to sell him !!! TAKE IT EASY GUYS

Tevez City said:
How about Ozil swap deal ?
Tevez City said:
You asked a question, and it was answered.

I think Ozil is going to be one of the best in the world soon enough, and will really become the 'new Zidane' at Madrid, but he wouldn't want to come to City, nor would he want to come to United.

Tevez City said:

You put a silly unrealistic question out there and got the replies it deserved.

FantasyIreland said:
Tevez City said:

You put a silly unrealistic question out there and got the replies it deserved.

There are many unrealistic transfers happened in the past ! And, With Sheik Mansour in charge, many unrealistic things could happen also !

BTW, the reason I mentioned his name because he is the only one I would love to see here in Eastland.

Tevez City said:
There are many unrealistic transfers happened in the past ! And, With Sheik Mansour in charge, many unrealistic things could happen also !

BTW, the reason I mentioned his name because he is the only one I would love to see here in Eastland.

Then tranny would head my list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.