Kaka

Re: Kaka swap deal

swedishcityfan said:
Hart
Alves - Kolo - Kompany - Kolarov
Kaka - De Jong - Yaya - Silva
Dzeko - Agüero

What a brilliant team that would be! I say go for Kaka, would be the best thing that every have happens to our club! It's a brilliant player!

He WAS a brilliant player, but now he's a major and very expensive gamble.

That line-up is a bit too much fantasy for me to handle, with Alves, aguero and Kaka in it.
I haven't been that keen on Alves before, but having watched Barca play now almost ever week for a few months, I have changed my mind. I don't understand how someone can run as much as he does without dropping dead. He must have one heck of an engine.
Alves on the right, Coentrao on the left... and in the middle Dzeko.

I'd like to see a modified 4-3-3, or more like 4-1-2-2-1:

- - - - - - - - - - Hart - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - Kompany - - - - Lescott - - - - -
Alves - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Coentrao
- - - - - - - - - De Jong - - - - - - - - - -
- - Pastore - - - - - - - - - - - Milner - -
- - - - - Tevez - - - - - - - SIlva - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - Dzeko - - - - - - - - - -

Matt the Giant said:
swedishcityfan said:
Hart
Alves - Kolo - Kompany - Kolarov
Kaka - De Jong - Yaya - Silva
Dzeko - Agüero

What a brilliant team that would be! I say go for Kaka, would be the best thing that every have happens to our club! It's a brilliant player!

He WAS a brilliant player, but now he's a major and very expensive gamble.

That line-up is a bit too much fantasy for me to handle, with Alves, aguero and Kaka in it.
I haven't been that keen on Alves before, but having watched Barca play now almost ever week for a few months, I have changed my mind. I don't understand how someone can run as much as he does without dropping dead. He must have one heck of an engine.
Alves on the right, Coentrao on the left... and in the middle Dzeko.

I'd like to see a modified 4-3-3, or more like 4-1-2-2-1:

- - - - - - - - - - Hart - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - Kompany - - - - Lescott - - - - -
Alves - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Coentrao
- - - - - - - - - De Jong - - - - - - - - - -
- - Pastore - - - - - - - - - - - Milner - -
- - - - - Tevez - - - - - - - SIlva - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - Dzeko - - - - - - - - - -
I love Pastore, but with what you have Sneidjer might be a better option.

..................................hart............................

richards.......kompany...............pique................kolarov

...............................de jong................................

johnson.....................silva.........................kaka

......................tevez..............dzeko.........

once kolorov learns you have to get tight to your man and dzeko learns that defenders are going to be tight to your first touch that would be a great team. everybody offers something. where as now barry is doing a job that de jong can do as well as holding, im not sure what yaya is supposed to be doing, i can only remember playing one good through ball to tevez for the goal against bolton the rest of the time hes in the way of silva, apart from the 4 good runs he has done this season. with these 3 attacking in midfiled as well we have service from all over. and the front 2 will get you 50 goals with good service and a preseason to work together. ( i cant imagine pique would leave barca but we can live in hope)

While I don't paticularly want Kaka, for Adebayor, I would snatch there hands off.

I still think we need to sign a top class centre-back to pair up with Kompany if we are to challenge for the title. Okay, our defensive record is excellent this season, but we are still capable of conceeding very silly goals and costing us valuable points. If Richards can continue to improve then he will continue to be an asset to the club as he can also offer cover in the middle in times of need. Kolarov while suspect defensively offers us something different going forward and at times (when he elects not to shoot) can whip in a good ball, I would be willing to keep him in the side.

I do however think we need to sign a Sneijder type player to sit in our 5-man midfield alongside Silva. Until then we are going to lack the movement we have been lacking all season. There is a reason Silva and Tevez are continuously looking for each other and it is because they are the only two moving into space and making any runs. These 2 signings and I think we improve alot.

Hart

Richards, Kompany, [New], Kolarov,

Johnson, De Jong, Silva, [New], Milner

Tevez.

another article touting it up today, even though the sources are crap, still think it should be worth putting up here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/860419-manchester-city-line-up-kaka-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/860419-man ... -kaka-deal</a>

The Blues, who made a world-record bid for the playmaker in 2009, want to swap striker Emmanuel Adebayor plus cash for Kaka this summer, according to Caughtoffside.com.

Emmanuel Adebayor could make way for Kaka (PA)
Boss Roberto Mancini has made no secret of his admiration for the ex-AC Milan man and sees him as a key part of the future at Eastlands.
Adebayor, on the other hand, has been loaned out to Madrid for the season and scored twice against Tottenham in the Champions League this week.
The website suggested he is unlikely to be given another chance in the north-west of England and desires a permanent switch to the Spanish capital.
Madrid manger Jose Mourinho has repeatedly stated his wish to bring in another forward, as even with Gonzalo Higuain and Karim Benzema fully fit he feels experienced back-up is required.
City splashed out on striker Edin Dzeko in the January transfer window – perhaps pushing Adebayor further down the pecking order – and also have Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli at their disposal.
Mancini's men face a trip to Liverpool in the Premier League on Monday as they look to cement a top-four finish and subsequent qualification for next year's Champions League.

although i think he is abit of a spent force, i think he could be something special next to david

dref619 said:
another article touting it up today, even though the sources are crap, still think it should be worth putting up here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/860419-manchester-city-line-up-kaka-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/860419-man ... -kaka-deal</a>

The Blues, who made a world-record bid for the playmaker in 2009, want to swap striker Emmanuel Adebayor plus cash for Kaka this summer, according to Caughtoffside.com.

Boss Roberto Mancini has made no secret of his admiration for the ex-AC Milan man and sees him as a key part of the future at Eastlands.
Adebayor, on the other hand, has been loaned out to Madrid for the season and scored twice against Tottenham in the Champions League this week.
The website suggested he is unlikely to be given another chance in the north-west of England and desires a permanent switch to the Spanish capital.
Madrid manger Jose Mourinho has repeatedly stated his wish to bring in another forward, as even with Gonzalo Higuain and Karim Benzema fully fit he feels experienced back-up is required.
City splashed out on striker Edin Dzeko in the January transfer window – perhaps pushing Adebayor further down the pecking order – and also have Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli at their disposal.
Mancini's men face a trip to Liverpool in the Premier League on Monday as they look to cement a top-four finish and subsequent qualification for next year's Champions League.

although i think he is abit of a spent force, i think he could be something special next to david

This is total bullshit. Kaka will never come to City end off!

He is not the same Kaka anymore and his wages are huge. We can't afford to have a player like him on the bench.

And the source is shit....

BlueCityfan said:
dref619 said:

This is total bullshit. Kaka will never come to City end off!

He is not the same Kaka anymore and his wages are huge. We can't afford to have a player like him on the bench.

And the source is shit....

did you read what i said ? i acknowledged that the source was crap, but the transfer forum is where we debate what potential rumours are out there i thought ? and this is one of many

Dopnt do it City, Kaka was great player but on the down and injuries has taken out alot of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.