Kalidou Koulibaly

I seem to remember this same charade playing out with KDB.
I'll say now we've got this lad, this is just the bollocks you get when players sign.
If I remember KDB and his agent had to make the final step to convince Wolfsburg to accept. May be the same with Koulibaly, if he wants it enough.

If I remember KDB and his agent had to make the final step to convince Wolfsburg to accept. May be the same with Koulibaly, if he wants it enough.
Exactly mate. It's pantomime season when it comes to the transfer window. I just hope we got all our ducks in a row and are waiting until the dust settles with the UEFA debacle.

I doubt this is anything more than a leak from Napoli telling City look hes available just fucking pay it. City won't let a big name CB slip through their hands again. Pep will have DEMANDED a signing like Koulibaly regardless of whether the cost affects the overall budget for this window

He is 29, and not coming off a great season. And the pandemic has hit clubs financially hard. Napoli too. Add in the fact that they have missed out on CL football (which they previously had), which means that their financial situation can't be that great right now surely?

So i understand if the club isn't going to pay 80m+ for him. Napoli aren't in a great position.

Inter playing Napoli in 10 mins.
Kind of a pointless match but Lukaku has been a handful this season. Let's see how the big guy handles Sanchez and lukaku

If they're asking too much City will walk away.

I'm sure we have other options available.

I doubt this is anything more than a leak from Napoli telling City look hes available just fucking pay it. City won't let a big name CB slip through their hands again. Pep will have DEMANDED a signing like Koulibaly regardless of whether the cost affects the overall budget for this window

I hope you're right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.