Kalidou Koulibaly

Anyone seen this?:

or this?:

This guy looks like our answer to the both the Liverpool and Champions league problems.

Yep, really good. But can we see him play like this in 4 years time? That’s my only concern, that he will lose pace and ability.

What could be classed as an oldskool type in terms of his defending

No fucking nonsense...just go and win the tackle

And then has all the ability to play out from the back

If the stats about his defending on Sly are true I'm not that impressed. Short video clips of a few tackles doesn't prove that he's the answer to our problems. Looks a bit clumsy and has a penalty in him by the looks of him.

Only ever noticed him at last ACON ,as chelsea? were linked with paying alot for him at the time.....was an awful, clumsy lump....same type of 'beast' that Mangala was described as, by the PlayStation/YouTube brigade on here

Yep, really good. But can we see him play like this in 4 years time? That’s my only concern, that he will lose pace and ability.

You can’t be constantly questioning their value in half a decades time, football changes quickly, Pep’s unlikely to be here in 4 years time, at some point you have to vote the bullet and pay for instant short terms success. Even if we paid top asking price of 80 million and got 4 years out of him, 20 million a season is good value if he’s the difference between us having seasons like last season and use winning every domestic trophy like 2 seasons ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.