Kalidou Koulibaly

One thing I noticed yesterday was Ramos exhorting his teammates esp Militao and Varane when to move forward or when to make a challenge. A leader who knows to control the defence something Kompany used to do all the time. We miss that leadership as our defence becomes one what follows a system to the T but with zero leadership. I am hoping if signed ,KK can bring that to the system until Laporte becomes the one who leads us

I agree re Koulibaly - but at Laportes age you ARE a leader or you aren't.
The general character has already been determined and if you want to avoid brain surgery there isn't much to change in such a short time frame like 5 years. IMHO.
A leader likes to lead and wants to lead, he would be loud in every training match as well.
It would be great if Koulibaly has it. Talking several languages too I read somewhere.

Hopefully he puts in dominant performances and gets Napoli past Barcelona and Bayern and then pulls a De Vrij and gives the game away to us if we make it to the semis.

Be a good sport Kalidou.

Personally hope Napoli get smashed tonight just so we can sort this deal out next week hopefully! Lol

Personally hope Napoli get smashed tonight just so we can sort this deal out next week hopefully! Lol

Fuck no! I hope Napoli smash Barcelona and they lose even more revenue. And then Messi stinks up the place even more. Barca have no chance against Bayern anyway. They are basically all Messi at this point. I hope it all goes tits up for Barcelona.

I’m gonna watch him play tonight v Barca and just on this one game I’m gonna decide if he is either world class or total shit. That’s how the transfer experts do it isn’t it?

Don’t go watching the whole game that’ll give you a comprehensive picture - just pick a few you tube clips at random.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.