Kalidou Koulibaly

If it wasn't for Harwood bellis coming through and a handful of very good cbs the year below him I would definitely want upamacano or konate ahead of koulibaly but our youth centre backs need to see a path through to the 1st team. For now this ticks all the boxes and seems to be the perfect signing at this juncture. The only problem being, you can never tell how good a youngster will be. We've seen all the downsides with out the ups (exceptions being SWP and hopefully foden).
Paul Lake future England captain torn down by 1 major injury.
Michael Johnson future England star destroyed by several injuries.
Michah Richards youngest ever England defender destroyed by own muscle mass.
Jadon Sancho looks to be a world beater (my opinion) but didn't want to wait around for game time.
Amongst several other not so rated youngsters that have disappeared for many reasons.

Hopefully this is the perfect call which works for all parties involved.

Dumno really 29 and untried in England, with all the elegance of Mangala. Hopefully he proves to be an absolute bargain but our record for spunking fortunes on very average defenders worries me.

He is ten times the player of Mangala.

He is far from average. He is a top class CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.