Kalidou Koulibaly

BREAKING:

#ManCity have offered €63 million plus bonuses to Napoli for Koulibaly .

Napoli have asked for at least €70 for the defender. Man United have not made an offer yet.

[@AlfredoPedulla]

Koulibaly:

Season 20/21: 29 years old
Season 21/22: 30 years old
Season 22/23: 31 years old
Season 23/24: 32 years old

We would get at least 4 good years on top level from him. He could might as well be amazing until 35, as long as he keeps his speed and agility. We all know he can defend. So he had a mediocre season, just like our Bernardo. Doesn’t mean he’s in decline. I expect Van Dijk to be world class atleast 3 more years, think most people do. Why would Koulibaly be finished? He’s the same age as Van Dijk.

i think some city fans me included think the fee they want is to high in the market right now, with the covid-19 outbreak money is not flying about in the game ? even for manchester city we still have to cut over cloth and don't get mugged off because they know we are in big need for a defender to partner laporte

for me even £50 miilion is a big fee right now for a defender and the transfer market is on its knees waiting for manchester city to over spend so other clubs can get more money for their players on the back of what we are paying

the transfer market in football will be in a mess for 2 years or until the virus is beaten and a vaccine found and fans start spending money going to games ? football clubs just don't have the money to splash and the bigger the club the worst it gets because of debt they are in

i can see clubs holding on to players more and more because they can not get top dollar for them and manchester city and PSG are the key because we are the only clubs willing to pay over the odds and other clubs know it

Just out of interest, how much would Carlos cost by comparison? Not seen much of either player, but he looked very impressive this evening.

BREAKING:

Napoli have asked for at least €70 for the defender. Man United have not made an offer yet.

[@AlfredoPedulla]
If that's true I can't see it not getting done.

There can't be much of a difference between €70m and €63m plus bonuses so it wouldn't be unreasonable to think there'll be a "compromise".

BREAKING:

[@AlfredoPedulla]

Offer them €62m tomorrow, €61m on Thursday and so on - they’ll soon get the message.

I’ve thought this one would be the deal that gets done all along, for once ADL doesn’t have the upper hand as this is his last chance to realise a decent fee for KK. Consequently it’ll get done, imo, for a figure in region of £60mil with a few shitty add ons.

i think some city fans me included think the fee they want is to high in the market right now, with the covid-19 outbreak money is not flying about in the game ? even for manchester city we still have to cut over cloth and don't get mugged off because they know we are in big need for a defender to partner laporte

for me even £50 miilion is a big fee right now for a defender and the transfer market is on its knees waiting for manchester city to over spend so other clubs can get more money for their players on the back of what we are paying

the transfer market in football will be in a mess for 2 years or until the virus is beaten and a vaccine found and fans start spending money going to games ? football clubs just don't have the money to splash and the bigger the club the worst it gets because of debt they are in

i can see clubs holding on to players more and more because they can not get top dollar for them and manchester city and PSG are the key because we are the only clubs willing to pay over the odds and other clubs know it

most clubs will have to sell because they`ll be on their arse,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.