Kalidou Koulibaly

If City have decided he’s the man and are willing to go all in on him then I couldn’t give a toss what we pay. If he brings success, it’s worth every penny. Pep isn’t going to be around forever, some positions you can’t just wait for a gem to develop, the dippers paid ludicrous fees for VVD and Allison but it got them a champions league and premier league, nobody thinks that wasn’t money well spent

Watch this and tell me how he is not a beast of a player. sometimes he takes risk that might seem clumsy. and any player is allowed to have a down year especially in a poor deteriorating team like napoli

I’ve thought this one would be the deal that gets done all along, for once ADL doesn’t have the upper hand as this is his last chance to realise a decent fee for KK. Consequently it’ll get done, imo, for a figure in region of £60mil with a few shitty add ons.

Yeah i agree. I think Di Laurentis is playing hard ball for now until he brings in another CB signing (heavily linked with Gabriel of Lille).

They are after selling Allan as well with Everton interested in him. Seems like Napoli are looking to cash in on players that are approaching 30 so their values do not decrease significantly in another season or two.

This is the time for Napoli to sell them in my opinion.

Watch this and tell me how he is not a beast of a player. sometimes he takes risk that might seem clumsy. and any player is allowed to have a down year especially in a poor deteriorating team like napoli

Problem is this is the same video that gets posted every time. Watch City/Chelsea or City/PSG (twice) and tell me how Mangala is not a beast based on those games (and that's the whole matches, not a highlight reel).

Napoli will sell Kalidou Koulibaly to the highest bidder.

[@AlfredoPedulla via @SSCNapoliNews_]

Guess what napoli want to happen....

Problem is this is the same video that gets posted every time. Watch City/Chelsea or City/PSG (twice) and tell me how Mangala is not a beast based on those games (and that's the whole matches, not a highlight reel).
lol so you think mangala had the same reputation as KK when joining us or accomplished as much and had so many top seasons under his belt. Also when everyone can make a negative conclusion based on one game yesterday and you are telling me we can't make the same for a positive performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.