Kalidou Koulibaly

I am a Napoli fan I will use Google for the translation so sorry if it will not be very clear

It is so sad to see these words about kouli ... You will see, if they buy it you will love it more than any player. He hasn't been wrong for three years and every match gives you the feeling of recovering impossible balls. Remember what I'm going to say, this is Messi from defense, not VVD. You are too pessimistic, if kouli returns to the level of a year ago, (everyone can lose a season) you will win all the titles ... Guys, you should trust those who see him play every Sunday, in 30 years of games I have never seen a such fantastic defender, we'll hear from you soon, you'll thank Napoli. One last thing; in Naples he became a leader after many years, he is not a very strong character, if you are looking for a leader you must find him in your team, not one who has never won anything, or almost nothing. For the price; it's hard to put a price on such a player. Messi, neymar mbappe are priceless. This year's koulibaly for 80 million is fine, but the Koulibaly of a year ago was like these other players I mentioned, it's priceless. So please don't compare it to Ake upamecano kamara ... My eyes are bleeding. These are perhaps the players that Napoli should replace, not Man City ...

I am a Napoli fan I will use Google for the translation so sorry if it will not be very clear

It is so sad to see these words about kouli ... You will see, if they buy it you will love it more than any player. He hasn't been wrong for three years and every match gives you the feeling of recovering impossible balls. Remember what I'm going to say, this is Messi from defense, not VVD. You are too pessimistic, if kouli returns to the level of a year ago, (everyone can lose a season) you will win all the titles ... Guys, you should trust those who see him play every Sunday, in 30 years of games I have never seen a such fantastic defender, we'll hear from you soon, you'll thank Napoli. One last thing; in Naples he became a leader after many years, he is not a very strong character, if you are looking for a leader you must find him in your team, not one who has never won anything, or almost nothing. For the price; it's hard to put a price on such a player. Messi, neymar mbappe are priceless. This year's koulibaly for 80 million is fine, but the Koulibaly of a year ago was like these other players I mentioned, it's priceless. So please don't compare it to Ake upamecano kamara ... My eyes are bleeding. These are perhaps the players that Napoli should replace, not Man City ...

I can feel you gesturing with your hands while typing this haha!
Thanks for the comments. Most people have been put off by the performance against Barcelona which is understandable.

P.s. Gommorah is the best show I've seen on TV since Breaking Bad.

dont worry mate people are fickle and reactionary based on one game. I am certain Kouli is a top 5 defender in the world and if we sign him he will be fantastic for us.

It's a pleasure to talk about football, especially when it comes to defending Kouli! He made many mistakes with Barcelona, and it has happened several times this year, but I am convinced that in your team, fast and high defense, the alien we have seen for years will return. I'm glad you liked Gomorrah, but I want to tell you that it doesn't represent Naples, here everything is different from that program, those places exist, but they never enter the everyday life of ordinary citizens. I like to visit football forums, on the Lille forum it was said that we bought Osimhen with the money of the Camorra ... Gomorrah caused this too, which is an inhuman stupidity. So come to Naples, you will definitely like it

This needs to be properly analyzed before we go and spend big on this guy.

The way we defend will make any defender in the world looking like shit.

a 29 year old who will start to get slower soon in a much quicker league than Serie A with zero resale value in 3 years in a team where there are next to nothing help from defensive midfield...

We might be putting extreme amount of pressure on Koulibaly to fill a gap which gap is caused by the tactics and our pressing and off the ball workrate, discipline from attackers, midfielders, fullbacks not only CB's...

Clearly Pep does not trust Stones and Otamendi anymore. But I am 100% sure Koulibaly will look worse in a defence like ours then in a defence like Napoli who play slower football, are hit much less with counters as they play less attacking football than us, in a much slower league and with more help provided for defenders than here where Gundogan is hardly helping hile Rodri is just not a top class DM who is screening defences.
If we buy him, I’ll welcome him as warmly as the next man. However I share your concern. We can either stick rigidly to our system, and spend a fortune on the latest miracle worker, or we can modify the way we play and buy for the longer term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.