Kalidou Koulibaly

It will be great to watch a match with KK and Laporte...put my feet up grab a beer as no fucker is getting through that back line. Deal or no deal Napoli?

If no deal I hope Pep puts stones back in beside Laporte. Give the 2 of them a good run out together. He can still reach another level. Ake looks good but we have to wait and see how he performs once in the team. We could have the answer already.

Last edited:
Good comment. I'd forgotten the details.

I'm nervous now because we had one priority at the end of last season which was to find a solid partner for Laporte and we haven't done it yet. So I'll be flapping for the next 3 weeks, and so will every other blue whether they care to admit it or not.
No flapping here sunbeam, but you carry on as per and please dont try to tag everyone else being as fragile as you are about this

If we're not willing to pay what Napoli want for Koulibaly just fuck it off City and move on. You'll get no change out of that snake De Laurentitis, he won't budge on a ridiculous valuation, and we won't overpay for any player, so this is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned. Time running out in this window, sick of this fannying around that we always seem to get embroiled in for players.
Not sure we will get anyone, AND we need a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.