Kalidou Koulibaly

I just don't get the flapping on here. The transfer window has another 3 weeks to go and transfers, particularly big transfers, usually, not always, but usually, take time and often involve alot of brinkmanship. It will get done eventually but theres a few more shenanigans to go before it happens.

Nah, no flapping, never have, never will over transfers

No one is flapping because at the end of the day, as much as we love football, it isn't life or death. Regardless of whether we win titles or we don't win titles, we will all still be here through the good and the bad times.

People are just giving their honest opinion on how this transfer window has played out. People are entitled to say that so far, it has been an underwhelming window. I expected more from us this window for sure.

We shall see what happens come the end of the transfer window, but even if we do bring in 2 or 3 more players, it hardly leaves us in the best position as ideally you would want new signings to be bedded in before your very first match of the season so we can start fast out of the blocks.

It will be great to watch a match with KK and Laporte...put my feet up grab a beer as no fucker is getting through that back line. Deal or no deal Napoli?

If no deal I hope Pep puts stones back in beside Laporte. Give the 2 of them a good run out together. He can still reach another level. Ake looks good but we have to wait and see how he performs once in the team. We could have the answer already.

Ake may play left back at times it seems form some of his comments

No one is flapping because at the end of the day, as much as we love football, it isn't life or death. Regardless of whether we win titles or we don't win titles, we will all still be here through the good and the bad times.

People are just giving their honest opinion on how this transfer window has played out. People are entitled to say that so far, it has been an underwhelming window. I expected more from us this window for sure.

We shall see what happens come the end of the transfer window, but even if we do bring in 2 or 3 more players, it hardly leaves us in the best position as ideally you would want new signings to be bedded in before your very first match of the season so we can start fast out of the blocks.
You need to read posts a little more as at least one has said he is flapping, but I agree, they shouldn't be

I just don't get the flapping on here. The transfer window has another 3 weeks to go and transfers, particularly big transfers, usually, not always, but usually, take time and often involve alot of brinkmanship. It will get done eventually but theres a few more shenanigans to go before it happens.
Don't you? The success/failure of 2019/20 was linked directly to our inability to replace Kompany in the transfer window and imo 2020/21 will rest on what we do in the next three weeks.

Our success was built in the transfer market and has been crucial to City's development.

You can take a more conservative view than I have taken today and assume that it's all under control but I don't see any evidence that City are close to signing Koulibaly. 'Koulibaly' is beginning to look rather like Maguire last Summer where early enquiries were lodged and never followed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.