Kalidou Koulibaly

2-1 means we score 1 more for a draw, 2 for a win, hence 3 goals to win any of those games, Dippers 4.

Look at who our attacking players are & their record as individuals.

Also imagine the top 6 are given free pick of any City players they want.

After they had picked, Aguero, Sterling, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, they might fancy Kyle Walker & Laporte before Jesus, but doubt it.

The other defenders would be the last people chosen or they'd just say no thanks.

Fern, Gundogan & Rodri would be picked before them.
Don't forget Zinchenko

Stop pretending to be so confident about this deal. ADL is not your typical negotiator, he’s unpredictable and whimsical and could very well keep Koulibaly if he doesn’t get good enough money. What kind of CB (plus other players he might need) do you think he’ll get with 65m euros? Sokratis? Denayer? They’re not even on the same planet as Koulibaly.

I wouldn’t be sure about this for one bit.

Im not pretending to be confident, I am confident that Begiristain will get it done

Since the beginning of last season City have the best premier league defensive record. So whoever we sign I doubt if the media will change the script of how bad our defence is.
It will only take one or two errors and we will still be defensive puppies.

Think we will get him a bit of a compromise and Napoli will sell! Napoli will realise we will walk away we have history of it so if they turn down our very good offer it’s them who will lose out in the long run

I would say both Napoli and us. We’ve been desperate for a player of this calibre at the back for as long as I can remember. Time to get a KDB and Agüero in our defence, not that Laporte wasn’t a top signing.

Starting to think just isn't going to happen now. I imagine we've spent a huge amount of scouting time, negotiation time etc for the player and it just seems silly to gripe about peanuts (relatively).

We knew we'd be negotiating with ADL and we knew he's a bell end so I'm not sure why we are back here again.

If we've identified him as the best in his position for us, just being him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.