Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but aint going to change my mind about Phillips injured or not he isn't good enough for City

I get it we have to find someone who can come on or start around 12 + cup matches but if Rodri get hurt do we think Phillips can carry this DM job??????

Sorry but he's a big Fat NO for me..
Exactly

Him getting injured must been blessing in disguise, just rest him and don't play him for the next match even if the injury isn't that bad.

Sorry but aint going to change my mind about Phillips injured or not he isn't good enough for City

I get it we have to find someone who can come on or start around 12 + cup matches but if Rodri get hurt do we think Phillips can carry this DM job??????

City Scout team disagree with you.

Him getting injured must been blessing in disguise, just rest him and don't play him for the next match even if the injury isn't that bad.
It's a dead leg and probably he'd get rested and sent home now. Should progress any dealings, extension or not.

It's a dead leg and probably he'd get rested and sent home now. Should progress any dealings, extension or not.

It's that bad?, sorry i don't know how bad the injury is because the lack of knowledge.

If the Club still consider him a number one target for midfielder this summer, then it will be progress quickly. The ball will be on the philips though if he wants to leave or not.

It's that bad?, sorry i don't know how bad the injury is because the lack of knowledge.

If the Club still consider him a number one target for midfielder this summer, then it will be progress quickly. The ball will be on the philips though if he wants to leave or not.
Oh no, dead leg is normal in collisions. He should be fine in a day or so.

Philips is very good on the ball,his passing and distribution is plenty good enough.

Im not sure people have watched much of him,it appears many have a preconceived perception of his abilities,and vastly under estimate his quality.
You got any evidence of this ?

I’ve watched him plenty and his ability on the ball is that of a championship player.

He’s great at breaking down play but his technical ability is terrible.

My mates a Leeds season ticket holder and even he said he’s nowhere near good enough on the ball to play for City.

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.