Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got any evidence of this ?

I’ve watched him plenty and his ability on the ball is that of a championship player.

He’s great at breaking down play but his technical ability is terrible.

My mates a Leeds season ticket holder and even he said he’s nowhere near good enough on the ball to play for City.
If you’re right we’ll have no interest in him then. Of course if we do buy him it will most likely be because you’re wrong.

I’ve watched him plenty and his ability on the ball is that of a championship player.

My mates a Leeds season ticket holder and even he said he’s nowhere near good enough on the ball to play for City.

Personally I accept that if Pep Guardiola wants him, particularly to play as a 6, then he’s more than capable of playing for us.

City won’t sign him if Pep doesn’t want him. Pep won’t sign him if he’s not good enough on the ball. Simple as that.

And regardless of whether fans think he’s good enough for city the championship comment is way off. There’s a lot worse central midfielders than him in the premier league.

Oh even HE said that, did he?!

Well that's that then, fuck the whole thing off.

I didn't realise even your friend say that. Hold on, where's the phone? I'll call Ripley's while I'm at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.