Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think if the club was on the money and got the players we wanted at the right time we might of won 5 league titles on the trot.
Or a champions league maybe. We’ve not sorted out the left back role properly and been a year late with the centre back and forward positions. Look I’m not saying out football hasn’t been amazing the last 5 years or so I just think our recruitment could have been a bit better.

You demand it ? have you given them a ring with your demands or a letter.
Don't be sarcastic. Everybody knows that 60m£ is the price of world-class midfielders or potentially world-class midfielders. That guy is 27-year old and seriously nothing special in terms of PL level.

If it’s a position we need in the squad the club will pay what they think is fair it’s why we been successful over the last ten years!

I just don’t understand the thinking of some supporters when you look at the facts in front of you with our recruitments and success on the pitch your first thought should be the clubs knows what’s it doing.

Anyway it’s peoples opinions other fans have different mindset it’s what the forum is about.
What don't you get? I can analyze every transfer on its own, at face value, and not just resign to "I trust them" when I think one of the transfers is too much. I think everyone is capable of doing that

Bielsa got sacked and the club nearly relegated. They were one of the most tactically inept sides I have watched against us in years. I wonder if any more of the Leeds players that know how we play fancy a move?
To be fair, bielsa got sacked and they were tactically inept specifically because Phillips was out injured and they looked much better when he returned.

Or a champions league maybe. We’ve not sorted out the left back role properly and been a year late with the centre back and forward positions. Look I’m not saying out football hasn’t been amazing the last 5 years or so I just think our recruitment could have been a bit better.

So if we had proper left back we would won the champs league when if fact Zinchenko in champs league has been outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.