Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting Keita vibes. We all thought that was a done deal and up pops Rodri. iirc. I think somebody else is going to cut through the smoke and mirrors. 'Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....'

I don't recall that at all tbh? I remember us being linked to Partey

What's your point, that DeJong is an overall better footballer?...and...we're not in for DeJong...he wants to stay at Barca and would cost upwards of 80 mil...he couldn't unseat an aging Busquets at his preferred position and had to contend with two teenagers, albeit exceptional players, but teenagers all the same, for playing time...not all that impressive as an 8 where we are loaded...so what is your point exactly?
My point was De Jong is a better footballer? The question was asked so I answered it.

Genuine question, how are we making money from that household name jack grealish? Do we have shares in Gucci?
I thought for a second you might actually be genuine, but your closing remark about Gucci forced a rethink... I can't believe I have to explain this...one example...jerseys...City make money every time a City jersey is sold...if people choose to buy Grealish jerseys, the club makes money...if people like Grealish and buy a large volume of Gealish jerseys they make more money...apparently based on the sales numbers lots of people like Grealish or at least his jersey...you may not like him but somebody does...maybe your girlfriend or daughter or whoever...just sayin', don't get mad...speaking of Gucci ask yourself why would they sign Jackie Boy onto their label and pay him a mint to do so...they could have just as easily signed on Mahrez or Gabby...do you think it might be because he'll bring a return on their investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.