Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno mate but a Leeds lad i know told me his dad was a bit of a 'character.
Hence they aren't close , he's a violent man, thief ( locked up at Thorp arch) unlike his son who is a role model to kids here and a loving grandson, son with a long term Mrs and another welcome addition to the best team in the land and all the world!

winds me up the way sky say 45 to 50 yet muen and bbc say 42 + 3 which is obviously offset by DG moving the other way for 5

what makes them say it could reach 50? have they added the 5 we are receiving to the 42 +3 to make a 50m deal?
I think they add the wages, the food we serve him, flights it will cost to get to and from games and the electricity bill whilst he’s in the building too mate

A little weird that Lilly just left as I could see us embracing a 4-2-3-1 of sorts even more than we sort of played last year. I know a lot of folks have been talking about it but it makes sense as KDB ages to free him more and more from truly playing a box to box 8 and probably foden and Grealish could both spell him at a 10
Lilly? Damned if I can work out what your spell correction has done there.

Not read the whole thread but in all honesty I don't rate him. Not a patch on Sterling who has bucket loads of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.