Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

112 pages before he makes his first appearance of thr season. Has to be some kind of record that.

When I saw Bernardo come on for Rodri I thought that was telling and the end of him so was pleasantly surprised to see him come on not long after, seemed confident in himself in the little time he was on, that's key. A few cup starts and getting minutes to see out games should be given to him in yhe coming weeks, upto him to show he's more than adept at doing that job, if he does he can expect minutes as rodri will be one of the first names we look to rest when games are won if we have a capable backup.

Did what he should be doing. Encouraging in the sense it’s better than what he’s shown in the past but still, it was him doing the basics.

Hopefully something for him to build on.

One good thing: he doesn’t just stand still when he passes the ball anymore!!!

I have noticed that Kalvin gravitated close to an apponent player when we have possession. He doesn't try to find space.
Now, I'm not saying I know how he is instructed to play, but glueing himself to an apponent when we have the ball seems counterproductive.
Shirley he needs to be finding space to make himself available to receive a pass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.