Kalvin Phillips

Best for him to move rather being a target of personal insult from some of our fans that going to far (Having personal hatred for him).

Nice gesture for our player to give that penalty spot for Philips, really show good character the whole team are unlike some of our so called fans.
Yep.

He's a City player who's had appalling luck with injury, and he's struggled to find his feet, but pleased for him in this game. Solid enough, and glad he took the penalty.

Just a little lapse in concentration for their goal, but that can happen to the best players. It wasn't a massive mistake, but hopefully he'll learn from that and work on it. Difficult in training, but it will come if/when he gets more game time.

Yep.

He's a City player who's had appalling luck with injury, and he's struggled to find his feet, but pleased for him in this game. Solid enough, and glad he took the penalty.

Just a little lapse in concentration for their goal, but that can happen to the best players. It wasn't a massive mistake, but hopefully he'll learn from that and work on it. Difficult in training, but it will come if/when he gets more game time.
I reckon his deal is already sorted. Gone in Jan.

He was average for me. Happy for him, and what a well-taken penalty that was, but it would be best for both parties to part ways in January.

Yep.

I still think he need to move out from City and join the club that suit him well tactically. So good luck for him in the next club (But not against City ofc)

Good for him to get on the scoresheet and clearly he is liked in the dressing room, but he is just so so far off the standard required unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.