Kalvin Phillips

I wonder if the talk of Phillips possibly going to Juventus has anything to do with Rabiot’s situation. He’s out of contract in the summer and yet to sign an extension, though the mood music from Turin appears to be that he might agree to extend, even on the same terms. Maybe it’s chatter there to strengthen Juventus’ position. Or, would we be tempted to take Rabiot (28) and give them Phillips (28) and some cash for a January deal? All hypothetical of course.
Ooh no thanks.
Phillips need to go (for his and our sake), but there's something not right about Rabiot. Can't put my finger on what, but it's a pass for me

Let’s start bigging him up then.

Fabulous player, vastly under-rated, laden with medals. Adulated by Pep. Could crack on to win the Ballon d’Or at a top club like utd.
Don't think we can do that to Kalvin.
He seems a decent bloke.
It would be cruel to throw him in with that bunch of miscreants and wastrels.
Sell him to Villa as they are starting to look a threat...

Looked seemingly upset on the bench today. He has been very happy for months, regardless of his playing time, so I think he has finally realised that his City career is over.

Looked seemingly upset on the bench today. He has been very happy for months, regardless of his playing time, so I think he has finally realised that his City career is over.

He did didn’t he, you’ve got to feel sorry for him, but then again he still be picking up a nice sum each week in wages so more fool city bet he’s thinking, will go down as one of the daftest signings but we are no strangers to that scenario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.