Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

He’s got the football yips. It’s happened before with the likes of Fernando Torres and probably more recently Deli Ali.

Hope he can sort his shit out. Don’t wish him any ill and certainly don’t blame him for making the move to us although he probably wishes he didn’t in hindsight.

And some people on here still saying he'd come good till his last appearance for us.

He's been nothing short of ordinary at best, since his first day at the club.

People kept using the "look at Rodris first season" card. Rodri showed in glimpses in his first season that there was a player in there and he got better and better.

This lad was a catastrophe every time he came on. Simple things like controlling a football evaded him. I thought Javi Garcia was slow. Kalvin made him look like Leroy Sane.

Just move him on for free and leave it there.
People forget that Rodri played 40+ games in his 1st season with us as well as scoring a winner in a final

Deli Alli isn’t finished fully. Everton can’t play him or they owe Spurs £20m.

Whether he rejuvenates after his contract expires and can play again, time will tell.
Still wasted his career, I understand the "trauma" issues with him but for me there is also significant issues that are simply down to his mentality.

Any sympathy I had for Phillips disappeared coming back unfit from the world cup, the Netflix "documentary" and the nail in the coffin the interview criticizing Pep for calling him out of his weight.

For a player getting a dream move the most successful club in Europe he has a strange way of showing the effort and application to get into this team. I can take that we was not good enough but lack of effort, a big no and a red flag for any future employers.

What abo
Still wasted his career, I understand the "trauma" issues with him but for me there is also significant issues that are simply down to his mentality.

Any sympathy I had for Phillips disappeared coming back unfit from the world cup, the Netflix "documentary" and the nail in the coffin the interview criticizing Pep for calling him out of his weight.

For a player getting a dream move the most successful club in Europe he has a strange way of showing the effort and application to get into this team. I can take that we was not good enough but lack of effort, a big no and a red flag for any future employers.
What about Netflix ?

What abo

What about Netflix ?
You think he's done anything to warrant that?

If I was him keep your head down and 100% concentration on your career and making the most of the opportunity presented with the move to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.