Kalvin Phillips

No, no, no, it's not him I want to jump in the Mersey it's that stupid club from down the East Lancs Road. I think Kalvin will come good this season. (sorry)
I like your optimism fella. I hope you’re right, I really do, but I just don’t see it in hi I’m afraid.

If anyone offers anywhere near the same as what we paid for him he's off.
Doubt it, we'd need to replace him and whoever comes in has to learn the single pivot position in a Pep team, Phillips has a year of that under his belt, Pep will know if he has or he hasn't got what it takes to play it by now.

Doubt it, we'd need to replace him and whoever comes in has to learn the single pivot position in a Pep team, Phillips has a year of that under his belt, Pep will know if he has or he hasn't got what it takes to play it by now.

This what people sometimes doesn't get, there's no guarantee the new player that will replace Philips will hitting ground quickly in their first season, there's too many examples for that.

Just watched the KP documentary on Prime.

The lad desperately wants to do well and he deserves a chance. He's been incredibly unlucky with injuries and that took its toll mentaly (see Stones a couple of seasons ago).

He needs a good run of games preseason and he'll get his mojo back. There is definitely a good player in there.

A little bit tired of the "he was injured" line.

The lad has been fit(ish) since January, and still couldn't get a game....for 5 months.

Hope he had a good break and comes back with a honey badger, fuck you "I'm having you, you ****" temperament.
impressed you somehow managed to get Honey Badger into your post.
This must be a first ever for Blue Moon!

If he's happy to stay and play a very limited amount of games, then I don't think we're in any rush to sell and it seems he wanting to stay .

At the end of the day, you still need squad depth and players thay play here and there when required. I'm sure we would rather just keep Phillips to do that than bring some similar or lesser player in that's happy to have limited game time.
Isn't there any academy lads as good as him though ? What about Rico, he always does a job when he comes in.

A little bit tired of the "he was injured" line.

The lad has been fit(ish) since January, and still couldn't get a game....for 5 months.

Hope he had a good break and comes back with a honey badger, fuck you "I'm having you, you ****" temperament.
There was a reason he couldn't get a game. The players ahead of him were practically undroppable.

There was a reason he couldn't get a game. The players ahead of him were practically undroppable.

You're correct, they were practically undroppable. However, going off Kalvin's displays, nothing was likely to change.

Something has to happen with him. He wasn't doing anything to make Pep's choices more difficult - and that's what he needed/needs to be doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.