Kalvin Phillips

What did he ever achieve at Leeds? On all the evidence here, admittedly not an awful lot he's a bang average player who never was or never will be good enough for the Rodri role. It's crazy some posting we'd easily get our money back. Would we fuck! Not a bit of interest in him from any other club.
Moyes said last year west ham offered more then us, what did Kdb or Rodri achieve before joining city? There is no interest as he has made it clear all window he didn't want to leave and only recently changed his mind which in my opinion is why we are trying to sign Nunes out of nowhere.

Only ever caught him playing for England. I was surprised he played for England and even more surprised/shocked when we signed him!! Nice enough bloke but a championship player at best.

Tony Towers was a very good player.
Classy player, ex England Schools lad. Think I remember the odd 'your rubbish Towers" which was a strange one for his ability.. Derek Jeffrey's on the other hand played further back and had a nifty little turn and pass back to the keeper usually to a healthy echo of "played Derek". Towers offered a bit more really imo. Used to watch the reserves on a Saturday afternoon then too, he never made it but Ray Hatton, Ricky's dad used to play right wing, was a little box of tricks, quite entertaining.

Reactions: nmc
Moyes said last year west ham offered more then us, what did Kdb or Rodri achieve before joining city? There is no interest as he has made it clear all window he didn't want to leave and only recently changed his mind which in my opinion is why we are trying to sign Nunes out of nowhere.
Was De Bruyne not player of the year in Germany for Wolfsburg?

The only game that he should have played a part in I think was the Burnley game because we were well on top in the 2nd half there.

He just can't be trusted until he has better performances. But it's not a forgone conclusion that he won't have those better performance when the minutes come later in the season.

I just think we have to give him until January to solve this riddle (but if he wants to jump ship beforehand then he just solved it for us).

KDB was Bundesliga player of the season, breaking their assists record in the process and also won a domestic cup.

Rodri was a mainstay in a team that finished 2nd in La Liga and won the UEFA Super Cup.

Phillips won the Championship.

Classy player, ex England Schools lad. Think I remember the odd 'your rubbish Towers" which was a strange one for his ability.. Derek Jeffrey's on the other hand played further back and had a nifty little turn and pass back to the keeper usually to a healthy echo of "played Derek". Towers offered a bit more really imo. Used to watch the reserves on a Saturday afternoon then too, he never made it but Ray Hatton, Ricky's dad used to play right wing, was a little box of tricks, quite entertaining.
I used to go all the time to reserves in the very early seventies with my old dad . Didn't know that Ricky Hatton's Dad played for City at that time. You learn something every day.

I used to go all the time to reserves in the very early seventies with my old dad . Didn't know that Ricky Hatton's Dad played for City at that time. You learn something every day.
Yes little fella. Right winger. As a young ladI thought he was great. We had another little one called Denis Leman . Used to enjoy it. Think they used to put first team score updates on the scoreboard ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.