Kalvin Phillips

How is not his fault? All he's done is prance about the pitch like a bun head ballet dancer from swan lake. And us supporters who go through the turnstile parting with cash (some can hardly afford) gives them a right to be angry, especially when they've been grafting at work all week. Phillips is not earning his big fat salary or trying to earn it! And his couldn't give a fuck demeanor pisses me off tbh.

I'm sure he will send you an apology for upsetting your
" I absolutely give a fuck demeanour " .

Your right of course, he should have refused all monies offered under his contract ffs

I'm sure he will send you an apology for upsetting your
" I absolutely give a fuck demeanour " .

Your right of course, he should have refused all monies offered under his contract ffs
What are you defending the useless lump of Yorkshire lard for. Can you not see he's not arsed?

Thats nonsense,the lad has not kept himself in peak physical condition for starters.....he clearly could and should have applied himself more.

As for the medals.....no anger......but i do find is behaviour,when he has contributed fuck all to winning them,very odd.Personally id be keeping my head down and concentrating on ensuring i did contribute to the next batch.

And we know that how? Seriously I’m intrigued how there seems to be a lot of certainty about his lack of professionalism. If it were as bad as suggested, we’d have grounds for contract termination.

And we know that how? Seriously I’m intrigued how there seems to be a lot of certainty about his lack of professionalism. If it were as bad as suggested, we’d have grounds for contract termination.

Another way of looking at it, is that we are blessed to have so many knowlegeable posters who know absolutely everything regarding the personalities and traits of the players, and merely wish to let ev erybody else know too.

How is not his fault? All he's done is prance about the pitch like a bun head ballet dancer from swan lake. And us supporters who go through the turnstile parting with cash (some can hardly afford) gives them a right to be angry, especially when they've been grafting at work all week. Phillips is not earning his big fat salary or trying to earn it! And his couldn't give a fuck demeanor pisses me off tbh.

Very harsh analysis there mate.

Firstly, he didn't sell himself to City, and he didn't set the fee or wages. The club jumped in with both feet and threw money around, following what I can only assume was inadequate scouting / background checks.

We don't know whether or not Phillips is 'grafting' or anywhere near earning his salary, but I wouldn't for one minute think that he "couldn't give a fuck".

The lad is (in my opinion) simply out of his depth at City. He's most likely a thoroughly decent lad... one who effectively 'won the lottery' when we signed him.

I hope he gets a good move and that City do the right thing in relation to paying off his contract when he leaves.

Responsibility for any 'fault' on this occasion lies very firmly with the club, not the player.

I'll repeat.....he has not kept himself in best condition,and the fact Pep is largely ignoring him speaks volumes.

Still time for the penny to drop,and he finds himself a club where his ability is more suited and he can get hs career back on track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.