Kalvin Phillips

Plenty teams would buy him for sure for about 12 million. He was fully fit all second half of season and didnt feature dont have to be a mind reader to see pep doesnt rate him. You should crawl back out of kalvins arsehole
Guess we'll see then won't we.mystic Meg. Seems odd Newcastle and Liverpool were seemingly interested in a £12 mill player, and Pep and Txiki saw him as a £40 mill player.

Phillips isn;t here to replace Rodri. Rodri was bought to replace Fernandinho.
I didn’t say that he was, I meant that the poster had called Fernandinho irreplaceable.
I was against the signing of Phillips when it happened. We’d have been better off keeping Lavia and looking at the future we should do just that before a rival does

Rodri was already a great footballer at Atletico and he took awhile to adapt to the PL pace. You take the Rodri’s worst performance in his entire time with us and it won’t match anything Phillips has delivered. It was also clear from the start that Pep always believed in him.

Yes, it matters what Guardiola sees, not the fans.

Cos the fans, would have had Rodri's head on a plate in his first 12-18 months.

It’s just not gonna happen for him. We’re walking a dangerous line without Gundogan as it stands
Club did not act in time ,most of the midfielders that were on the market have already transferred to different clubs .

Guess we'll see then won't we.mystic Meg. Seems odd Newcastle and Liverpool were seemingly interested in a £12 mill player, and Pep and Txiki saw him as a £40 mill player.
Did Pep put the price tag on him?
I think Phillips does work under a pragmatic manager, although if I were a Newcastle or Liverpool fan I wouldn’t be for. He doesn’t work for US and that’s what I care about.
Hope Tuchel still wants him after Wednesday!

Yes, it matters what Guardiola sees, not the fans.

Cos the fans, would have had Rodri's head on a plate in his first 12-18 months.
Not me. I knew Rodri would come good. And I am on record here saying Phillips wouldn’t be a good signing— though he did underperform even my expectations

Club did not act in time ,most of the midfielders that were on the market have already transferred to different clubs .
Lavia still hasn’t. Kimmich supposedly on the market. And with good scouting you always find a solution, cheap or expensive.

There were reports from Germany saying that Bayern might come for him later in the window when it could be clear to him he won’t get much game time and Pep hasn’t changed his mind. Let’s wait and see. An old Brazilian manager used to say, the problem with having a bad player in the squad is that eventually he gets used
No chance, he’s not good enough for them. West Ham, Spurs, Brighton - that’s his level and he’ll be much happier. End his torture here as it’s painful to witness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.