Kalvin Phillips

Needs to go to Newcastle as it will be good for him. When he came from Leeds. I was over the moon with it and thought he would do a job for us but it’s never worked out as playing for Leeds and England is not the level which we operate . Good luck Kalvin

People claiming Kalvin was (is) slow have never watched him playing for Leeds. Under Bielsa he was covering larger pitch area are than Rodri and very often he was playing inbetween his CBs, both defending and starting most of their attacks from the back.
I never heard him blaming Bielsa for getting crocked, but his shoulder injuries and Pep being Pep worked against him. I really liked him as a player and hope he goes to Newcastle or Juventus or wherever and smash it.
How he played at Leeds and how he plays in the future is irrelevant.

In our shirt he has been appalling, a terrible signing but we move on thankfully and get a player in that can help out Rodri and Co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.