Kalvin Phillips

It's a curious fact that one of the shortest men who ever lived was a chap in Massachusetts in the early 1800s. Only 2 feet 2 inches. His name was Calvin Phillips.

What's the deal Man City Lads?

Media say Man City don't want to loan to Newcastle - because muh UAE/Saudi.

Can Kalvin still play football? He was shite in League Cup game I watched, but amazing against Scotland.

Why doesn't Pep play him?

Can Kalvin still play football? He was shite in League Cup game I watched, but amazing against Scotland.

Not equipped to play the role we need of him (i.e. as an alternative to Rodri), so he has to be accommodated in double midfield, something we rarely deploy as it knocks others out of kilter. He was only poor in the second half of that tie, not the first, but whether he will leave for you or anyone else this window remains unclear.

You need a lot more :)

He's fucking brilliant mate...we will have a thread about him for years and how we made a mistake selling him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.