Kalvin Phillips

Seems to me we should send him to Girona.

Edit - although that's probably not allowed this season with them being in the CL.
Why would we want to punish another CFG side?

Should send him to Nice.

In all seriousness, we’ve all seen how Grealish has taken his disappointment of not being at the Euros by training as hard as he can and offering to come back early.

We’ve not seen anything from Phillips to suggest he’s doing similar, although he might still be injured, I guess.

Why would we want to punish another CFG side?

Should send him to Nice.

In all seriousness, we’ve all seen how Grealish has taken his disappointment of not being at the Euros by training as hard as he can and offering to come back early.

We’ve not seen anything from Phillips to suggest he’s doing similar, although he might still be injured, I guess.
just going to say same but last time we had player do what jack appears to be doing was stevie 3 grans Ireland and was never same player after great season

Kalvin Phillips​

Always comes across as a decent guy and always the first to congratulate the team …….not worked out for him, probably best to find another club, think we should just pay up his contract and let him go, these things happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.