Kalvin Phillips

Could have been worse , in fact I think it has been. Supposedly Everton and Fulham are interested. Honestly I thought he was ok in the half he played certainly no worse than anyone else.

I can forgive bad passes or controls, but his complete lack of effort is genuinely a disgrace. Don't get me started on his positional sense: a complete swing and a miss from Txiki.
Doesn’t scan the pitch either. If he recieves the ball and there isn’t an obvious one-touch pass available, he doesn’t have a clue on what to do with the ball

I can forgive bad passes or controls, but his complete lack of effort is genuinely a disgrace. Don't get me started on his positional sense: a complete swing and a miss from Txiki.
Can't we rip up his contract on the basis he's a fraud and lied on his CV about being able to play football.

Been the same since day one, unfortunately. Just doesn’t seem to want it.

Yeah - I can handle a few misplaced passes but he doesn't offer himself enough for the ball. Would even forgive it if he just threw himself around a bit. Can't recall ever seeing a player lose so much form, confidence and motivation as him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.