Kalvin Phillips

I agree and it has certainly come back to bite us in the arse, both by way of the financial commitment and having a player we do not want on our books.

Further compounding the Phillips issue, we also have Cancelo seemingly affecting our recruitment.

Annoying especially as both situations are as a consequence of our contract negotiations.
Both huge wages and however wealthy we are that effects our incoming targets unquestionably.

He will maybe we pay a % of it seeing as we bought him and down to our mistake! A long loan with at the end of it he is there player!

Think what we will do is just try and find a club who will pay a loan fee and we pay some of his wages
Not a chance of a loan fee and we will be picking up the majority of his wage.

seems to be a popular theory we pay wages on loans, don't think its actually happened once so far. (at least since early takeover anyway)

It hasn't happened in the last few years. But it was a regular occurance, for years. Reportedly, I should add.

He’s got the footballing yips it seems. Seen it happened to a couple of players over the years where the confidence goes and they become a shell of the player they were.
His decision is quite simple. Take the money and do nothing for the next few years or accept a move away where he can start again.
I don’t know him so don’t know his character but it wouldn’t shock me if he chooses the former.

Bayern paid those (no fee though)

Mangala - fuck forgot he was still here under pep lol.

Not according to reports at the time, and even Pep loosely said so. But happy for someone to prove me wrong. There was Nasri too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.