Kalvin Phillips

Lots of people still asking why Kalvin's so different from his Leeds days, forgetting that massive shoulder injury that occurred in between. Shoulder/back injuries finish off all sorts of players. Remember what it did to Negredo? One of the most powerful and deadly strikers in the league reduced to almost nothing. Had to leave the UK to get his career back on track and when he came back just two years later he was part of a team that went down with a whimper. And Kalvin wasn't as good as Negredo was. His level's the Championship now and I'm staggered teams like West Ham and Everton are even considering him.

not perm but the stones role from shuffling to CB-DM i thought he could do. Played a flat CB last night and looked ok even given its against a bunch of kids.

Should help his confidence and grab him a loan.
I stayed up for the other games but when it said delayed this time I went to bed, I watched the short highlights this morning, so not seen his Baresi impression :)

Lots of people still asking why Kalvin's so different from his Leeds days, forgetting that massive shoulder injury that occurred in between. Shoulder/back injuries finish off all sorts of players. Remember what it did to Negredo? One of the most powerful and deadly strikers in the league reduced to almost nothing. Had to leave the UK to get his career back on track and when he came back just two years later he was part of a team that went down with a whimper. And Kalvin wasn't as good as Negredo was. His level's the Championship now and I'm staggered teams like West Ham and Everton are even considering him.
I thought his form went south after he was caught shagging someone he shouldn't have been?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.